Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cole Miller Submits Ross Pearson in Great UFC Fight Night 22 Battle

by Michael David SmithFormer Ultimate Fighter winner Ross Pearson fought a good first round against Cole Miller Wednesday night at UFC Fight Night 22, but a good first round wasn't enough.

Miller turned the fight around with a sensational comeback in the second, winning a great fight to start off the night's televised card, and he said afterward that he was proud to have finished his fight.

"I'm just happy I came out here and did what I said I was going to do," Miller said. "I see all these wrestlers, point fighting strikers and lay and pray jiu jitsu guys all doing the same thing. Nobody tries to finish, pass guard, mount, nothing, just control the clock. This ain't football. People got to come in here and fight."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki

No comments:

Post a Comment