Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva Post-Fight Interview after Fedor Fight - Bigfoot

Forgive me, folks. The lighting was garbage in the back alley where they held the post-fight press activities, and I forgot to turn my camera light on here so don't hate too much for the green and grainy mess you see above. The audio still works fine! So, about an hour after Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva did the unthinkable and beat Fedor Emelianenko for the third time in his career, Silva told us how it felt, if this was his plan all along, if he was surprised that Fedor seemed unable to do anything on his back and if Fedor will retire for good. Then he palms my microphone and mocks me. Frikkin' giants.

Source: http://mmalice.com/bigfoot/antonio-bigfoot-silva-post-fight-interview-after-fedor-fight-video_a3ec7bb43.html

Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen Erika Christensen Estella Warren Esther CaƱadas Eva Green

No comments:

Post a Comment