Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Strikeforce Houston: Feijao KOs King Mo With Brutal Elbows

by Michael David SmithMuhammed "King Mo" Lawal was upset by Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante Saturday at Strikeforce Houston, as a tough, back-and-forth fight ended with Feijao landing elbow after elbow to Lawal's head in the clinch until Lawal couldn't fight any longer.

Feijao said afterward that he prepared for this fight like never before. It showed.

"This is not about me," Feijao said. "This is about my coaches, my team -- Team Nogueira -- my partners and trainers. This is about them. I train every day. Somebody asked me before, what will keep you in this fight? Training, training, training. ... This is my dream." The live blog is below.


More Coverage: King Mo vs. Rafael Feijao Live Blog | Strikeforce: Houston Results

 Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Anne Marie Kortright April Scott Arielle Kebbel Ashanti

No comments:

Post a Comment